Steps to enrol at MEI
- Read the student handbook in full and review all the information on the Melbourne Education Institute website.
- Contact the Training Manager with any questions and seek clarification on any area relating to your course and enrolment
- Complete the enrolment form.
- Sign the enrolment form to declare that you understand all of the information provided and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Return the enrolment form along with supporting documentation to Melbourne Education Institute at Level 1,310 King Street, Melbourne VIC Australia 3000 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Melbourne Education Institute will assess your application and notify you of the outcome within 5 working days.
- If your application is unsuccessful or incomplete Melbourne Education Institute will inform you in writing including reasons why the application was unsuccessful or indicate further documentation/ information to be provided.
- If your application is successful, an Offer letter and Written agreement will be sent to you.
- Read the Offer letter and Written agreement carefully and seek clarification on any area by contacting Melbourne Education Institute.
- If you wish to accept the offer and understand all the relevant information provided, complete and sign the Written agreement to declare that you understand and accept all of the information provided and agree to the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Return the Written agreement along with supporting documentation to Melbourne Education Institute atLevel 1,310 King Street, Melbourne VIC Australia 3000 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the relevant fees indicated in the Written agreement.
- Once the completed and signed Written agreement and payment of fees have been received by Melbourne Education Institute a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) will be forwarded to you along with information on the course start date.
- Students will use this eCOE to secure a student visa.
- To apply for student visa visit DHA website.
Student Visa Conditions
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions could result in the cancellation of your visa.
These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Complete the course within the duration specific on the CoE
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia
- Remain with your principal education provider for 6 calendar months, unless issued a letter of release from the Melbourne Education Institute to attend another institution
- Notify your training provider of your Australian address, phone or email and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
For the full list of mandatory and discretionary student visa conditions including rules for working while studying visit homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/stud/more/visa-conditions/visa-conditions-students.